Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Finally got the nursery done!!

Well it is finally done and we think that it looks great. Special thanks to Nana and Bompa for donating 2 cribs, Danny at Fast Signs for help with the vinyl letters, Sherman Williams for the paint, Grandma Lucky, Becca and Steve and their mad paint skills and for all of the extra help with the shelves and picture frames. I wish there was a better picture of the bedspreads, bed skirts and drapes handmade by Nana and Becca. Countless hours have been spent in this little room and it sure shows all around. Come over for a tour anyday, we would love to show it off.

6 comments:

Heidi Wing said...

SO CUTE!!! I love it!

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

Their room looks adorable - LOVE it!

Rick and Angie said...

Love the theme - very cute.

Staci said...

I love those boys!! I'm excited for saturday...love you guys!

MBurt said...

Oh, so cute. I am glad you went with the three peas in a pod. Hope you are all doing well. I finally got signed up to come help and see you all. Next friday is the big night. Can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your 3 new additions!!! Angie and Rick told us about your family... we are expecting triplets as well in December! I hope you dont mind but wwe will be checking out your blog regularly! P.S. Your nursery is so cute!

www.steveandroxy.blogspot.com