Sunday, September 14, 2008

Daddy can't be left alone to watch the kids anymore!!!!


Well we have been doing so good today, until Daddy got left all alone to keep tabs on the kiddos and try to entertain Kenlee. Jen & Josh just left after bringing us lunch and helping us out with a few feedings. The 3peat is napping and Aubry has finally fallen asleep too. So Kenlee and I have been entertaining ourselves. NASCAR is on and I have been trying to keep everything updated and up on the laundry/dishes, and I should have know beforehand because Kenlee got really quiet and this is how I found her. Good thing I found her before she got to the walls. Good thing they are washable markers and already washed off her before mommy wakes up.

3 comments:

Scott B. said...

That is awesome! Congrats on the everything.

MBurt said...

Way to go Dad! I love this. It is actually good to see that Kenlee can get into trouble. I thought she was too quiet to be mischievous. Hey I called Becca Leeper and it is going to be a little tricky to get down there without Talmage but please know we love you, and are praying that all goes well.

The Circus said...

well seriously can you blame her? you had her watching nascar for crying out loud!