Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The 3peats first Dr appt.


They barely could even keep there eyes open for the picture, but momma made sure they all looked cute as we set off on our adventure going to the Doctor's office today. Let me tell you about the entourage it took to load all of the ninos into the burb and grab grandma and head off to St Marks Hospital. That was a feat in itself, but we managed and were able to arrive in one piece. The appointment went great and the chicos are putting on the pounds and just about back to their birth weight. Easton has a little more to go compared to his brothers. They checked all of their vitals and signed off on them and we were on our way back home. Going to the doctors sure worn them out today, so we will have to prepare them a little better for our next adventures outside Village Point Way next week.

5 comments:

MBurt said...

Going to that appointment was hard with just one. Wow, props to you guys. They look so cosy and cuddly. I love it! Oh, and way to go on the blogging. You get an A++

Jason and Stefanie Burt said...

should have got a minivan haha

MBurt said...

hey I just found this. http://www.pampers.com/en_US/products/page/pdt_tips/tipsType/multiples/stageId/all.do
it is a website for people with multiples to get coupons for free diapers. Check it out and maybe there is more stuff like that out there.

Tate Family said...

Hi there. I got your link from Emily Kesten and I think that I need to know you! We are expecting triplet girls--we are 28 weeks along so expect them sometime in October. We already have 4 kids, so this is quite a transition! Anyhow, I'd love to connect with you as you go through this journey. www.djtatertots.blogspot.com
Julie Tate

Isaac's said...

Look at those BABIES!!! Aubs you did it! I cannot believe how adorable they are. Oh, I cannot wait to see them in person and hold them. I miss you and I hope you are holding up well. I hope you liked your pics okay too. Sure miss ya!
xoxox
sie-