Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Holy Cow!!! One month old today!
















Well it is official, the 3peat is 1 month old today. And as fitting as it can be it just happened to be time to go back to the doctors for their checkups. The caravan (Nana Burt)showed up early this morning and helped us get ready for our journey. We got all buckled in and we were off, it only took about 30 minutes longer than we originally anticipated but we made it. At the doctors office they were waiting for us and we walked right in. They weighed all the boys and you would not believe how they are growing. Colton weighed 7lbs 11 oz, Peyton was right behind him at 7lbs 9 oz, and Easton weighs 6lbs 13 oz. We we so amazed at there growth rate in just a month. The Doctor gave them a clean bill of health and said everything just looks great so mom and dad were very happy and then we were out of there. We then went to the U of U hospital to return our infant car beds and for a little showing off. We took our Cadillac stroller and some thank you notes and cookies and went and saw all the doctors and nurses that had taken care of us through all of our appointments and the delivery. It was awesome to see them and thank them for all that they did for us. They could not believe how well they are doing and all of their hair (except you Peyton sorry!) It was all Aubry's idea to go up there and I am so glad that we did. It was amazing to see how the big stroller and 3 little babies can gather a crowd. Everyone in the halls and elevators stopped us and just had to check them out, it was a lot of fun. But now it is late and I should be in bed, the 2 am feeding is just around the corner. Until the next episode...

7 comments:

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

Those boys are growing like weeds! I can't believe how big they've are already, in just 1 short month! They sure are adorable from their pics. I'm hoping we can stop soon to visit your adorable fam, B can't seem to get rid of a runny nose & we certainly don't want that being passed on.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the 3peats weight gain! Sounds like they are doing great and growing by the minute! Funny how you become an instant celebrity one you have triplets. Enjoy!

MBurt said...

Oh, you guys really are so blessed. I love all your inspiring stories. I'm glad the store is up and running. Thanks for the pics. Your boys are adorable and growing fast. Is there another one of those strollers for my neighbor. Even the original is great!

Heather said...

your kiddos are sooo cute! It's amazing how fast they grow up! Grace just hit 6 weeks and has changed so much! We love checking in on your family and love to hear how everyone is doing. Good luck at the new store!

Tate Family said...

Hi there...you don't know me, but I found your blog through a friend and I'm expecting baby girl triplets in the next 3 weeks or so. I'm wondering if you hung onto the preemie carseats and need to get rid of them? I may or may not need them, but would love to take them off your hands if you don't. You can email me at juliehtate@hotmail.com. I'd also welcome any other tips/pointers from you guys! Julie Tate

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

We got your announcement today - it's so stinkin cute!

Isaac's said...

HOw cute you guys!!! They are getting so big. Aubs, I am sorry I haven't seen them. You know how it goes. But I do check in on you and the boys on your blog... so that is fun. I miss you incredibly. We need to do a girls night in a month or two.. to get you out of the house!
I'll call you soon!
miss you
xoxox
sie