Sunday, October 26, 2008

The boys are excited for Halloween


Things are getting a little spooky around the Burt household. These are just onsies and not their actual costumes!! Aubry made sure that I told you that. Heaven forbid they only have one costume, the 3peat actually has a few costumes. We took them out last night to the neighborhood trunk and treat and they were lil peas (3 peas in a pod). We also have little Horse, Cow and Dog costumes that are pretty cute too. Good thing for 3 sets of grandparents and a few Halloween parties they will get to wear all of them. Happy Halloween to everybody.

4 comments:

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

WOW, you guys have been really busy! Those boys are so cute, and so is Kenlee, she looks adorable all dressed up. Sorry to hear about the complications, that's pretty scary but we're happy to hear that the surgery went well and wish Aubry a speedy recovery.

Rex Family said...

TOO cute! Lauren saw the picture of the boys and said "look at the babies from Debbie's house." Kenlee looks so cute all dressed up! We love Fancy Nancy at our house too. I can't beleive Aubry! Give her a hug for us and let us know if we can do anything!

Natalee VanLeeuwen said...

I just wanted to say a quick HI, I am sooooo glad aubry is feeling better w/ each of my kids I was always worried about something just like that glad it turned out okay. I can't wait to meet the boys they are so freaking cute!! One day when all are super healthy I am bringing the crew over to meet their cousins! If not grampa lynn might need to do some babysitting :) Miss you guys keep up the good work. NAtalee vanleeuwen

Brittany Barnes said...

Aubs! You are amazing! The little ones are soo cute too. Hope you are feeling somewhat better. Maybe one day I can come visit you to meet the babes! Let me know if we can help out with anything. Miss you like crazy.