Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Cadillac Stroller




















I just wanted to write about another way Our Great Creator watches out for us and how he has opened up the windows of Heaven upon us again. The other Saturday a good friend and customer of mine Bill Vanbeek called me. He was at a store called NPS and as he walked in to the store the first thing he saw was a triplet stroller and he immediately thought of us. He called me and told me about the stroller and told me that the price tag said $255. I told him to buy it and I would pay him for it. Just the night before Aubry and I had been looking on line for strollers and I was getting frustrated because they were so expensive for new and even used ones on KSL Classifieds and EBAY. I was so happy and so excited to get it and bring it home for Aubry and the 3peat. Well the story gets better as Bill proceeded to checkout, he being a master negotiator mentioned to the clerk that the tires were all flat and was curious to see if he could get a better deal on this stroller. He told the manager about our scenario and having triplets and all, and it worked. We ended up paying $136.18. We are still in shock but loving every minute of the times we walk around the block and can get out of the house with the kids. By the way all the tires needed was a little air. Good thing I had a hook up on that!!!

3 comments:

Rick and Angie said...

That is awesome - and it is such a sharp stroller. I love blessings - when you need them the most. I love how the Lord has a hand in everything, if we put our faith in him he always takes care of us. Great to hear how they are growing and developing. We will have to make a visit again soon.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I am friends with Angie and have been following your blog! Great price on the stroller!!! I'm wondering if you happen to know the maufacture because we bought the exact same one last month however ours has a broken part on it and we would love to find out who makes it? Feel free to e mail me www.roxane_foulger@yahoo.com
Thanks!!!!

Emily K. said...

Wow! That's quite the stroller. Glad the boys are doing so well.