Saturday, August 30, 2008

The Doctors set the date!!!

Well if this storm that is blowing through doesn't bring these babies earlier, the date has been set for the cesarean. It is (drum roll please) on September 8, 2008 at 7:30 a.m. 9-8-08 is the lucky date and we could not be more excited. Aubry and Kenlee are counting down the days. I am feeling a little pressure since we have to still buy a car, a stroller and I still have some painting to do in the nursery. Other than that everything is peachy here in the Burt household. We can't wait!!!!!!

5 comments:

Faraone Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Faraone Family said...

Hey guys, that's awesome that you have a blog to keep us all posted on the babies!! We can't wait for them to get here! Do you care if I add you to my blog? Our blog is www.faraonefamily.blogspot.com. It is private, so I will need your e-mail address to add you on. You can e-mail me at ajir11@hotmail.com
Love, The Faraone's

Rick and Angie said...

Oh congrats! Can't wait for more updates! 7 more days - yipee!

MBurt said...

Good job on finding a triplet pregnancy counter. Congrats on the date. We can't wait to see those little guys.

Rick and Angie said...

K - I'm bummed. We leave for San Diego on the 10th and we will be back the 14th! So hopefully we will get to see the three precious duo when we return!